Where do I start?
You can see that you need to make changes to your facilities, but you don’t know what to do. How do you know? Fo
r any or all of the following reasons:
- There is not enough room for the activities that take place there.
- You would like to have more activities, but there’s no place for them.
- You’ve recently added staff and there isn’t enough room for them.
- You’d like to add staff, but have no place for them.
- Your buildings show serious signs of wear and tear.
- Major repairs are needed, but you don’t want to pour money into an old building.
- You see that in order to attract new people (or to stop people from being afraid that the building will collapse on them!), you need to make changes.
- A new appearance and some changes to the interior layout will make the building more attractive to outsiders.
- You want to or need to move to a new location and either build a new building or renovate an existing one.
If you’re facing any of these problems, what do you do?
The first steps are the following and you can either do these on your own or (better), you can form a small group to deal with this together:
- Decide what your vision is for the next five or ten years, and beyond.
- Decide what activities need to take place for this to happen.
- See how the facilities you have now can or cannot be used to house these activities.
- Decide what must be changed in your current facilities in order for you to achieve your vision. This may or may not include the need to move to different facilities.
Enlist the help of an architect or building contractor to help you see what costs will be involved in making these changes.
Some things to keep in mind:
- You may have a building that’s in excellent condition, but doesn’t meet your
needs. It may be that only minor changes are needed in order to make it a place where your ministry can take place effectively.
- Not all changes require huge investments in time and/or money. We can help you re-examine your current facilities and decide what changes should be made.
The EuroTeam design Group is here to help you through this process, starting at any time in the process described here, though the earlier the better.
We’ll be glad to talk with you and help you decide what to do, based on the vision God has given you. Please use the contact form on the page entitled “Do you need help?” and we’ll get in touch with you.